WEBINAR: The future of remote work: What to expect and how to prepare
On June 10, 2020, EdCast Marketplace along with industry experts from Traliant and Vado hosted a webinar on the challenges of remote work, and shared a clear action plan for nurturing a healthy and productive organizational culture while teams work from home (WFH). In this webinar, our speakers discussed:
- How rapidly remote is work evolving and what does the future of WFH look like
- What kind of demands and challenges can this new work culture present to organizations
- How L&D can be leveraged to effectively manage these demands and help organizations grow
Our speaker included, industry experts:
- Andrew Dawson, CLO and Co-founder | Traliant
- Cindy Pascale, CEO and Co-founder | Vado
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click here to view the slides for the webinar.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.