Today’s learners expect more than a traditional Learning Management System (LMS). They want instant, on-demand access to relevant instruction, guidance, expertise and resources — ideally delivered in quick videos or other bursts of useful information. They want to manage their own learning as a lifelong process that fits their unique professional and personal interests.
How can training departments address these demands? They can’t. But that’s where artificial intelligence can make a meaningful difference.
John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, and Ryan Bertrand, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions at EdCast, share key trends and case studies that illustrate the power of combining AI with an LMS. You’ll discover:
- How AI is transforming organizational learning
- What you can do to create a “smarter” employee learning experience
- The role AI plays in complementing (not replacing) learning platforms
- How to predict and measure AI’s impact in the learning experience
- Real-world examples of successful AI-enhanced learning initiatives
Watch this webinar to out how AI can help you provide learning that is more personal, memorable and valuable for participants, as well as your organization.