EdCast for Onboarding
Knowledge network and micro-learning experience in one.
Employees attending a well-structured onboarding program are 69% more likely to remain at a company up to three years.
Source: SHRM Foundation
When employee onboarding is done correctly, it leads to increased job satisfaction and organizational commitment. Furthermore, it results in 54% greater hire productivity and 50% greater retention.
It is vital to have the right system in place to facilitate the onboarding process and create an environment that encourages knowledge transfer and continuous learning.
Source: Aberdeen Group
The power of EdCast Knowledge Network
- Structured, online based onboarding of new hires.
- Mobile and real-time training through live streaming.
- Seamless collaboration between tenured employees, subject matter experts and new hires.
- Continuous, daily training to help new hires stay up to date with industry trends.
- Centralized content for seamless knowledge transfer.
- Blended training of hard and soft skills.
- Empowerment of new employees resulting in increased retention.
Create effective learning for Millenials
The responsibilities of the Chief Learning Officer have changed dramatically. Check out our White Paper exploring the evolution of learning and the rise of informal learning.
Powering learning for those who need it most
HP Life leveraged EdCast’s user-centric approach to surround their community of more than 500,000 learners with a fully integrated learning experience.
Get success with informal learning
EdCast teamed up with Forrester Principal Analyst, Claire Schooley and GE Digital Learning Leader, Mike Pino, to discuss new approaches to learning.