See the Future of Corporate Learning
Get access instant to learning visionary videos
The Future Learning 2020 Summit was an amazing success! There were over 20 learning visionaries that took the stage to share their perspectives on the changing learning and development landscape to a standing-room only audience. The event took place on Oct. 13 & 14, 2016.
Complete the form to gain instant access to valuable content from the Summit!
Some of the video highlights include:
- Josh Bersin, of Bersin by Deloitte, showing the data fueling the future of learning;
- Rob Nail of Singularity University giving us a glimpse into the exponential technology trends of the near future;
- Hearing GE talk about the revolutionary BrilliantYOU learning and development initiative;
- The impassioned case for performance and learning to be be considered two sides of same coin made by Rahul Varma, Chief Learning Officer of Accenture;
- GP Strategies’ CTO, Eric Bruner, giving a brilliant example of how important it is to have the right learning available on your mobile phone;
- Jason Averbook and Lee Rubenstein setting the tone for the event at the networking reception;
- CLOs from Ernst & Young, Comcast, Cox Communications, and many more…
Even if you missed the event, don’t miss out on the amazing information presented!
Learn from the Best
We have recorded the biggest names in the L&D industry talk about the future of corporate learning. Complete the form below and you will gain instant access to the amazing recorded sessions from the Future Learning 2020 Summit.
SEE LEARNING VISIONARIES
At the EdCast Future Learning 2020 Summit, visionary thinkers spoke who are changing the training and knowledge sharing landscape for a better future. The summit was a fantastic event for senior leaders interested in the changing landscape of training and knowledge sharing. The summit explored the lifelong learning arc, and the role of networks and community in that journey. This all-star cast is one of the best collections of thought-leaders in the corporate learning industry ever put togther in one event!
TOPICS OF INTEREST
We will be addressing the issues you are facing today to prepare for tomorrow.