Digital Transformation & Automation in Banking & Finance
Start date: March 5, 2020
Start time: 11am PT/ 2 pm ET
Join us on March 5, 2020 for an interactive discussion with World Bank and Tech Mahindra.
In this webinar we will discuss how the banking and financial industries are impacted by digital transformation and automation, and the future of work for these industries.
Learn how MyGuide by EdCast is shaping the Future of Work and addressing the following pain points:
- Setting an effective technological foundation for digital transformation
- Driving Change Management and ensuring that each stakeholder adopts change
- Ensuring adoption and generate RoI on digital spend with relevant tools
- Onboarding users at scale and countering productivity leaks
Speakers for this webinar will include:
- April Cadwell, IT Learning Officer | World Bank
- Prabhu Srinivasan, Practice Head, HCM | Tech Mahindra
- Kalpit Jain, VP & GM | EdCast
- Philip Levinson, VP of Marketing | EdCast