EdCast Honored with Two Industry Awards as the Knowledge Cloud Solution for HPE’s Accelerating U Initiative
EdCast is excited to be recognized for the 2nd time by the Brandon Hall Group with addition of the bronze award for Excellence in Learning in the Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology category for the entry titled “HPE launches unique continuous learning portal, Accelerating U, powered by EdCast.”
The previous award for the entry was Brandon Hall Group’s 2018 Excellence in Technology for “Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program.”
HPE launched a comprehensive learning portal for all employees in every business segment. The new design, called Accelerating U, is the one source for all internal, external, paid, traditional and informal content. This monumental task focused on putting the learner in the center of the learning and knowledge-sharing process with a simple UI and modern content. To make this innovation a reality, HPE partnered with the leading Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and Knowledge Cloud, EdCast.
Some of the key benefits of using EdCast for Accelerating U can be summarized by the points below:
- Eliminating time spent searching for valuable information
- Reduction of any delay for job activities while searching for answers to job-specific issues
- Eliminating the need to use multiple programs for learning and knowledge-sharing since EdCast combines all of the information into on point of delivery
- Increasing engagement with learning related activities
- Increasing peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and direct feedback
“We’re proud to honor the innovators. As human capital management continues to evolve, the creativity of the award winners is breathtaking. Organizations of all size showed that creativity and technology can create new and better work experiences for businesses and their employees,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program.
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
The winners are listed at http://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards/past-winners.html.