EdCast for Customers and Partners
Knowledge network and micro-learning experience in one.
80% of your future profits will come from 20% of your existing customers.
Source: Gartner Group
Your customers and partners are bombarded with marketing messages. To truly explain the benefits of your product and deliver a better customer experience, you need to go beyond marketing ploys and provide insight, before, during and after the sale.
The research is clear, improving your customers’ service knowledge will have a positive impact on their trust, which in return will improve your bottom line through increased acquisition and retention.
Source: MIT Sloan Management Review
The power of EdCast Knowledge Network
- Build customer trust to close sales and improve retention.
- Share company and product updates on a regular basis.
- Just-in-time and real-time learning with live streams.
- Encourage upsells, repeat sales and increase average transactions.
- Create meaningful customer journeys.
- Promote prospect and customer evangelism.
- Increase qualified traffic and leads to your brand.
Create effective learning for Millenials
The responsibilities of the Chief Learning Officer have changed dramatically. Check out our White Paper exploring the evolution of learning and the rise of informal learning.
Powering learning for those who need it most
HP Life leveraged EdCast’s user-centric approach to surround their community of more than 500,000 learners with a fully integrated learning experience.
Get success with informal learning
EdCast teamed up with Forrester Principal Analyst, Claire Schooley and GE Digital Learning Leader, Mike Pino, to discuss new approaches to learning.