EdCast for Customer Service
Knowledge network and micro-learning experience in one.
64% of consumers have switched providers due to poor service.
Source: Accenture, 2015
The stats are endless. It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one negative experience. News of bad customer service reaches twice as many ears as praise of a good service. In short, poor customer service equals unhappy customers and lost revenue opportunities.
You win when your customer service team is continuously trained and equipped to handle any customer inquiry. You win when they understand the changing dynamics of the customer journey and when they learn from each other on the job.
Sources: Understanding Customers by Ruby Newell-Legner, White House Office of Consumer Affairs
The power of EdCast Knowledge Network
- Rapid onboarding of new customer service people.
- Ability to get help from internal subject experts in real-time through live streaming.
- Continuous, daily training to help your team stay up to date with new trends.
- Reducing time looking for relevant learning material.
- Collaborative peer-to-peer training.
- Blended training of hard and soft skills.
- Centralized content for seamless knowledge transfer.
Create effective learning for Millenials
The responsibilities of the Chief Learning Officer have changed dramatically. Check out our White Paper exploring the evolution of learning and the rise of informal learning.
Powering learning for those who need it most
HP Life leveraged EdCast’s user-centric approach to surround their community of more than 500,000 learners with a fully integrated learning experience.
Get success with informal learning
EdCast teamed up with Forrester Principal Analyst, Claire Schooley and GE Digital Learning Leader, Mike Pino, to discuss new approaches to learning.