Certificate Series – Designing the Modern Learner Experience
Is the information your team needs to outperform the competition changing faster than you can keep up? Is discovering worthwhile learning content becoming more difficult due to the sheer volume of materials readily available today? Can your learners and content development teams keep up? How is this impacting your business?
The traditional learning and development model is ill-suited to deal with the ’content velocity’ challenges being faced today. Don’t miss the opportunity to discuss real life perspectives on how to identity the learner experience challenges at your organization and how to approach the development of a business case to solve this problem.
Register here for the entire Certificate Series. Registration will provide access to all of the elements of the Series and an account on the EdCast LXP. The Podcasts in the schedule below are ONLY available through the LXP.
The certificate series includes:
- Sept 28st – Webinar #1: Setting up the Business Case to Build a Better Learner Experience (Recording available to new registrants)
- Oct 12th – Podcast #1: Learner Experience, Learning Architecture, and Roles in L&D
- Oct 19th – Podcast #2: Curation and Content in the modern Learner Experience
- Nov 2nd – Podcast #3: Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning in the modern learner experience
- Nov 16th – Webinar #2: Bringing it all together, finalizing your business case for the modern learner experience
Benefits of participating:
- Practical experience in developing a business case for learner experience projects.
- Deeper understanding and quantification of the value of a modern learning experience platform.
- Working knowledge of how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Content Curation are being applied in the learning space.
- Certificate for designing the modern learner experience, able to post on your LinkedIn profile.
- Access and use the EdCast Learning Experience Platform (LXP).
- All registrants will be eligible to win a ticket to EdCast’s 4th Annual Future-Ready Summit and DevLearn 2018 ($1,600 value).
- Attendance at all sessions and submission of a draft business case makes you eligible eligible for a free pilot LXP project, worth up to $50,000. (restrictions apply*)
This entire Certificate Series is provided at no-cost. Don’t miss out – Click below to register today!