WEBINAR: Empowering Remote Work Collaboration: EdCast LXP Inside VMware Workspace ONE
As more organizations continue to adapt to remote and distributed work environments, it is essential that HR and IT leaders help employees be productive and engaged wherever they are.
On July 30, 2020, EdCast and VMware co-hosted an informative webinar in which they discussed:
- How HR and IT leaders can drive collaboration and productivity for employees working remotely
- How organizations can simplify information discovery to improve employee engagement and retention
- How ensuring access to comprehensive sources of relevant content can unleash the full potential of an organization’s workforce
Our speakers for this webinar included:
- Marshall Anne Busbee | Product Manager, VMware
- Neil Chintala | Director of Product & Engineering, EdCast
- Philip Levinson | Vice President of Marketing, EdCast
Click here for more information on how EdCast and VMware are empowering remote work collaboration.
Here is a short video with highlights from our webinar with VMware:
To find out more about how enterprises are enhancing their employee experience simply email us at email@example.com. We are happy to schedule a call to help answer your remote work and upskilling questions.