WEBINAR: CXOs & HR Leaders: Helping Employees Manage Volatility & Stress in Times of Crisis
On May 13, 2020, EdCast, along with leaders from TriNet and Deputy, hosted an interactive discussion on what CXOs and HR leaders can do to help their employees through times of volatility and uncertainty, such as the current COVID-19 crisis.
In this webinar, our speakers discussed:
- How the recent shift to remote and virtual work has impacted day-to-day interactions between employers and employees
- How leaders can help build morale by providing a forum for their team to engage and interact with each other–not only on a professional level but a personal level as well
- How leaders can provide the necessary guidance and tools needed for their employees to stay motivated and productive
Our speakers included:
- Martin Babinec | Founder, TriNet and Founder, UVC
- David Zinman | President, Deputy
- Philip Levinson | VP & Head of Marketing, EdCast
To find out more about how enterprises are enhancing their employee experience–even during times of crisis and with a global shift to distributed workforces–simply email us at email@example.com. We are happy to schedule a call to help answer your remote work and upskilling questions.