Webinar: The Future of Remote Work & Virtual Learning with Microsoft Teams & EdCast
During these changing times, in which companies’ needs have shifted suddenly to supporting remote work and dispersed, home-based work environments, we were pleased to host a webinar with Microsoft and Jardine Matheson on April 8, 2020 for an interactive discussion on the changing demands of remote work and learning with MS Teams and with EdCast.
You can access the video of this webinar here:
This webinar featured:
- Jim Federico from Microsoft
- Sanghita Bhakta from Jardine Matheson
- Neil Chintala and Philip Levinson from EdCast
In this webinar, we discussed:
- How Employers are Transforming Their Employee Experience on Microsoft Teams with EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud
- How Companies are Bringing EdCast’s AI-powered Content Channels into MS Teams Collaboration Channels
- Cutting-edge Examples of AI-powered Unified Search, Including How Enterprises are Searching Across Internal and External Content Sources Directly from the MS Teams Chat Interface
To find out more about how enterprises are enhancing their employee experience with EdCast and MS Teams (and other enterprise platforms), send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to schedule a call and answer your remote work and virtual learning questions.